3 Mar, 2014
LIVER & GALL BLADDER
• Covered by lower ribs, and most of its bulk lies on the right side.
• Lower edge of the liver – felt a finger breadth below the costal margin.
• Easily felt when the patient inspires deeply and the diaphragm contracts and pushes down the liver.
Surface.. Continue Reading>>
NASOPHARYNX, PNS & SALIVARY GLANDS
DR. SRINIVAS RAJKUMAR THIRAVIARAJ
Why is this subdivision
The primary tumors in each of these areas have different routes of
• nodal dissemination
• Cuboidal chamber
• Begins at Posterior Choana
• Continues into Oro.. Continue Reading>>
• DVT is the formation of thrombus deep veins predominantly in the legs
• Upper Limb
• Paget Schrotter Syndrome – Ax V Thrombosis
• May Thurner Syndrome – LIV compression by RIA
• Risk Factors
• Manage.. Continue Reading>>