gynaecology Obstetrics pediatrics
One of the most accurate and understandable book of its kind with details that will reassure a pregnant mother about what to expect, when to be alarmed and how to stay healthy.
New to This Edition.
• New information on complementary-medicine approaches such as acupuncture
• Updated information on interventions during childbirth
• Revised statistics and discussions on cesarean birth and vaginal birth after cesarean (VBAC)
• New advice on informed decision-making, one of the hottest topics in maternity care today
* Paperback: 512 pages
* Publisher: Meadowbrook; 4 edition (July 27, 2010)
* Language: English
* ISBN-10: 143917511X
* ISBN-13: 978-1439175118
You Might Have Missed These Posts